Sunday, April 26, 2015

Quick & Easy Bun Tutorial

Hi friends, I know a lot of us are either lazy, in a hurry, or our hair just isn't working with us. (All of which I've dealt with numerous times), so I decided to post a quick and easy bun tutorial! Yay! 



Materials Needed:
Hair Tie(s)
Bobby Pins

Instructions:
1) Gather all hair as if putting up into a high pony tail.
2) With your free hand take your hair and tightly twist it around forming the bun.
3) Secure with Hair Tie
4) Pull the bun (optional)
5) Wrap another hair tie (also optional if you feel the bun is loose)
6) Apply bobby pins to keep the bun in place or fix any stray hairs
7) Style by pulling down some fringe or even accessorize!

---

A [messy] bun is definitely one of my go-to looks if I woke up late and don't have time to do my hair, or if I'm having a 'bad' hair day. I know, we've all been there ladies, right? Perfect for if you're in a rush and on the go and takes not even a minute! I actually can make this bun in about less than 30 seconds (no exaggeration, maybe because I've 'mastered' the look haha)

---

Don't forget to follow me on:
Instagram | @ashh_gee (I just realized I've been putting the wrong username! Ugh)
Pinterest | www.pinterest.com/agarnace
Lookbook | www.lookbook.nu/ashleygarnace

---

 Happy Sunday! xoxo

- Ace Allure

No comments:

Post a Comment