Thursday, April 16, 2015

Boho Babe Series X Peasant Top

Hey everyone! This is the second outfit in my #BohoBabeSeries This look is perfect for Spring and Summer. It's casual, yet flirty. 

Outfit Idea #2: Peasant Top X Jeans
I was also thinking of Lana Del Rey's "Blue Jeans" song when writing about this outfit lol! 'Blue jeans, White shirt, walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn..." haha. Anyways, back to the outfit!



Distressed, or "Ripped Jeans" are a Bohemian closet staple.
These jeans are from American Eagle and are super comfortable!



Peasant Tops are very comfortable and pretty loose, allowing you to feel light and free throughout the day.
 I am in love this off-shoulder top with crotchet detailing.  

Okay now, I may or may not be obsessed with these tattoos.
 These are temporary glitter tattoos, (I think that's what these are called, lol)
 Regardless, these come in various cute designs that can substitute for jewelry and act as an accessory on their own! 
I rarely wear bracelets because they always tend to fall off my tiny wrists,
but I loved the subtle colors on these which also matched my necklace.





Top | Aunt's
Jeans | American Eagle
Shoes | Dolce Vita
Bracelets | Charlotte Russe
Golden Tatoos | American Eagle 

Don't forget to follow me on:
Instagram | @ashhgee
Pinterest | www.pinterest.com/agarnace
Lookbook | www.lookbook.nu/ashleygarnace

---

 xoxo

- Ace Allure

No comments:

Post a Comment