Saturday, May 9, 2015

Pencil Skirt Posh

Hey everyone! It's been a while since my last post. I didn't get to upload this the other day due to circumstances, but here's a late #FashionFriday #ootd

Pencil skirts have made their way up the fashion world lately, and I love the class they add to a look.
pencil skirts aren't just for the outfit, and with this look, I show one of the many ways to dress down or dress up a pencil skirt without looking like a corporate employee. If you aren't into the whole "dressed up" look, you can make the outfit more edgier by buying different texture/material, or prints. You can even pair the skirt with vintage printed shirt, a plain white tee for extra casualness, or even a slouchy sweater for the fall. The possibilities and outfits are endless!

---

I am in love with this color scheme - especially the color of my top!
 The back (not photographed, sadly) is a laced back, which adds a very cute and flirty touch.
 Peplum blouses are great because they slim down the waist line, especially with a belt to extenuate even more.
 





Pencil skirts works on most body types, but if you're pear shaped, opt for a skirt that lands above the knee, rather than around the calf area.

I wear this necklace very often, but I do love the beaded design.
Very simple, yet it gives a complex and gorgeous style overall. 


Remember to be confident, and work that pencil skirt!

---

Top | Forever 21
Skirt | Target 
Purse | Steve Madden

Don't forget to follow me on:
Instagram | @ashh_gee 
Pinterest | www.pinterest.com/agarnace
Lookbook | www.lookbook.nu/ashleygarnace

---

 Happy Friday! xoxo

- Ace Allure

No comments:

Post a Comment