Thursday, April 2, 2015

CSUN X Warner Bros

Hey everyone! Earlier this week I went on a trip to visit CSUN (California State University of Northridge) as well as having the great opportunity of visitng and touring the Warner Bros. Studios!

---

The campus of CSUN was very nice. I even found out that the outside of the library was used in the movie Sky High! Also Zac Efron filmed a movie at the school as well! :o *heart eyes emoji* haha

The highlight of the trip probably had to be the Warner Bros. Tour mainly because I got the chance to be on the set of Rosewood from Pretty Little Liars!! I even got to see Emily Field's house AND went inside!! (Which was also the house of Ross and Monica in FRIENDS). I was totally freaking out and fan-girling. Lol. I also got the chance to be on the set of FRIENDS' Central Perk AND sat on the couch where the stars themselves had bestowed upon lol. (I do apologize that some of the pictures have bad quality because most were taken on my phone, but hey, it's better than nothing!)

---
Emily Field's house on Pretty Little Liars
&
Ross and Monica's childhood home on FRIENDS
Rosewood Church
Radley Sanitarium

Rosewood High School

Alison DiLaurentis'/Spencer Hasting's backyard
"Never trust a pretty girl, with an ugly secret"













Batmobiles

---




I wanted to wear an outfit that was casual, but chic. I thought the joggers would be perfect and comfortable, which are also in style for the lazy, yet fashionable gal. I paired it with a float and light crop top to add more flare to the look. 

Blouse | Forever 21
Joggers | Forever 21
Hat | H&M
Bracelets | Forever 21
Purse | Kate Spade

Don't forget to follow me on:
Instagram | @ashhgee
Pinterest | www.pinterest.com/agarnace
Lookbook | www.lookbook.nu/ashleygarnace

---

xoxo

- Ace Allure







No comments:

Post a Comment