Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Boho Babe Series X Hipster Pocahontas

Hey guys, this is the final look (late upload, but better late than never right?) in my #BohoBabeSeries

I'm getting a Pocahontas vibe from this outfit (who is one of my fave Disney Princesses!) This look is perfect for Coachella! A light and breezy dress with a Denim shirt tied around the hips gives a casual, yet flirty look. And if it gets cold, throw on the Denim for an Americana look. 

Look #3: A pop of color

I am diggin' the wind in this photo.
Just call me the hipster Pocahontas - painting with all the colors of the wind haha

Light and breezy dresses are a must for bohemian or coachella fashion, and with this white dress,
you'll be lookin' like an angel in the desert. (;



Denim definitely has to be a closet staple for everyone!
It's perfect for that minimal and casual look.

Bangles are the way to go when going Boho! I love the intricate designs
and how each bangle is different. 

I am in love with this tatoo ring! 
The 'diamond' was a lovely teal color that would go along well with the bracelet and necklace, 
but it looks faded in the photo.

This necklace totally flashes back to when Pocahontas receives her mother's necklace, right?! (;







Denim | Mom's Closet
Dress | Forever 21 
Bracelets | Mom's Closet
Ring tattoo | American Eagle
Necklace | Charlotte Russe

Don't forget to follow me on:
Instagram | @ashh_gee
Pinterest | www.pinterest.com/agarnace
Lookbook | www.lookbook.nu/ashleygarnace

---

 xoxo

- Ace Allure

No comments:

Post a Comment