Friday, April 3, 2015

Cotton Candy Hues

Hey everyone! Today's #FashionFriday #OOTD has got to be perfect for Spring! It's bright, it's flowy, and not to mention it's totes chic!

I realized I haven't been wearing many bright colors lately, and most of the clothes I got over Spring break consisted of black and white, and more black, lol, so then came this outfit.
I am in love with this blouse because it's very casual, yet it has a flirty side (literally) When turned to the side it has a little cut out from high to low. I am also loving the peachy/coral/cotton candy toned colors hence the title Cotton Candy Hues. I just thought that this outfit sort of reminded me of Cotton Candy haha. As for bottoms, I am wearing some White pants with some cool, abstract patterns below the pockets. (Which also goes with the color scheme). I've been loving gold jewelry so I had to cooperate some of that into this outfit. I have on some gold and coral jewels that compliment the outfit. For the shoes, you have to match the belt to the shoe (for the most part) so I went with these super comfortable brown and white wedges.

--- 







Top | Forever 21
Pants | American Eagle
Necklace | Charlottle Russe 
Earrings | Barney's 
Bracelet | Forever 21
Belt | Nordstrom

---
For my hair I decided to put it into a bun since I've been frying my hair pretty much every single day, and we don't want even more split ends right? Leave a comment and like this post if you would like to see a tutorial on how I make this quick and easy bun if you're running late to school/work/wherever.

---

Don't forget to follow me on:
Instagram | @ashhgee
Pinterest | www.pinterest.com/agarnace
Lookbook | www.lookbook.nu/ashleygarnace

---

Happy Good Friday, xoxo

- Ace Allure


No comments:

Post a Comment