Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Boho Babe Series x Paisley & Lace

Hey everyone, long time no blog!
As you know, Coachella has passed, and I sadly did not attend. ): It's on my Bucketlist to experience the festival. I am absolutely in love love love with the concept of Coachella: music, celebrities, dancing, FOOD, and most importantly the outfits! Therefore, I decided to create a Coachella Inspired LOOKBOOK or a Boho kind of vibe LOOKBOOK.

---

Outfit Idea #1
Mixing Prints: Paisley & Lace

Some of the key concepts to Coachella or Bohemian fashion is to be bold, unique, and mixed prints.


Feathers are a must!
This beautiful necklace went perfect with the outfit and matched my color scheme. 
I am in love with lace, and these shorts are high to low. (Longer in the back)



For this outfit, I decided to wear a beautiful paisley top and pair it with some lace shorts. I matched my jewelry with my color scheme hence the purple and black necklace and black bracelet. I kept this outfit boho chic and casual. Perfect for rocking out to your fave bands, going out to lunch, or even on a casual date.

Top | Forever 21
Shorts | Urban Outfitters
Necklace | Charlotte Russe
Bracelet | Forever 21

Don't forget to follow me on:
Instagram | @ashhgee
Pinterest | www.pinterest.com/agarnace
Lookbook | www.lookbook.nu/ashleygarnace

---

 xoxo

- Ace Allure

No comments:

Post a Comment