Friday, March 27, 2015

City of Dreams

Hey everyone, long time no blog! I've even super busy with school. It's the most busiest time of the year for this high school student. Registering for the SAT and AP exams, staying up long hours occupied with homework and so on. This will be the last #fashionfriday #ootd post of the month. Sad face ): But don't worry, I will be posting more!

---


As you can tell by the title of this post I'm talkin' about the city of dreams; New York. It says so on my dress! Haha 
"Nueva York City - cuidad de Los sueƱos"

For this outfit I was inspired by the street style of NYC. I am just infatuated with the diversity of fashion there. The best of the best reside in the big city, and most importantly, each fashionista there has their own individual style that makes them unique and beautiful.

---









---

I saw this dress and knew I had to get it. It's edgy. It's chic. It's different. I am in love with the fishnet type material found at the bottom of the dress. It gives an extra bit of flair and adds to the simplicity of the dress. I've noticed T-shirt dresses are coming to style. It's hard not to fall in love with the comfortable material, and it's quick and easy to slip on for the lazy gal (Like myself) Or it you're in a hurry, but still want to dress up. (Also like myself). For accessories I kept it simple and wore a black and white bracelet with traces of gold and another gold bracelet on top. I also paired the outfit with my brown Steve Madden purse with gold accents to go along with my shoes and jewelry. I kept with the black and white theme with hints of gold and brown. I am in love with my white and brown Dolce Vita wedges/heels! They are surprisingly super comfortable and did I mention CUTE?!

Dress | Forever 21
Bracelets | Forever 21
Belt | Charlotte Russe
Purse | Steve Madden
Shoes | Dolce Vita 

Don't forget to follow me on:
Instagram | @ashhgee
Pinterest | www.pinterest.com/agarnace
Lookbook | www.lookbook.nu/ashleygarnace

---

Have a great Friday! xoxo

- Ace Allure



No comments:

Post a Comment