Friday, March 6, 2015

Preppy Chic

Hi everyone! (2 posts in one day?! What?? Yes, I've been lagging with ootds, so I decided why not?) For today's #FashionFriday I decided to go with a polished and chic look.

---


---

Blazer | Forever 21
Blouse | H&M
Skirt | Zara
Shoes | Nordstrom
Belt | Urban Outfitters
Earrings | Lauren Conrad
Necklace | Aunt's

---

I wore a plain navy blue blouse and a black blazer on top. I decided to wear my navy blue plaid skirt paired with a black belt to give a better shape to my body. I guess plaid skirts are kind of a big trend now, aren't they? And of course I had to wear some pearls to tie off that classy, preppy look. As for shoes, I wore some gray wedges. 

Don't forget to follow me on:
Instagram | @ashhgee
Pinterest | www.pinterest.com/agarnace
Lookbook | www.lookbook.nu/ashleygarnace

---

Have a great Friday! xoxo
- Ace Allure


No comments:

Post a Comment