Sunday, March 1, 2015

Healthy Brekkie Omelette

Good morning everyone! I'm glad it's finally March, (almost Spring break, my birth month, and only two more months until Summer!)

Today I decided why not make a nice healthy breakfast since I rarely have time to make myself breakfast throughout the week. (Usually skip it which I know is bad, but I try to grab at least a banana or granola bar to eat on my way to school).

---

Omelette Ingredients: (serving for 1-2 people)
2 eggs 
1 tomato (cherry tomatoes are good too)
1 baby bell pepper (doesn't matter what kind, red, orange)
1 onion (only used a tiny portion) 
Cilantro 
Any preferred greens 
Salt & Pepper for taste 
Milk (optional for fluffier eggs)
Meat (optional, but I didn't use any in this recipe)
Cheese
Avocado (optional) I love avocado, who doesn't? But sadly, I didn't have any ): 
Olive oil or butter

---




Step 1:
Slice and dice vegetables. 
I used half of the tomato, and a sliver of onion.




Step 2:
Beat eggs and add salt & pepper (and milk if you would like)



Step 3:
Butter or oil up the pan and add all the vegetables (leave cilantro for garnish) and sautée them for about 5 minutes on low-medium heat. Add in the eggs and cook on low-medium until egg is golden brown. 




Step 4:
Slip onto plate, garnish with cheese, avocado, etc. and enjoy! 




Don't forget to follow me on:

Instagram | @ashh_gee
Pinterest | www.pinterest.com/agarnace
Lookbook | www.lookbook.nu/ashleygarnace

Happy Sunday and March 1st! xoxo

- Ace Allure



No comments:

Post a Comment