Friday, March 6, 2015

Mint and Spring

Hello everyone! It's been a while since my last fashion post, and I never had the chance to post my outfit from the other day, so I'll upload that one as well soon.


This week {in California} has had the perfect weather that every Californian knows and loves. Though chilly in the mornings, it cools down to nice fresh afternoons. 

---

For today's #chicandunique ootd I really wanted to wear this beautiful mint floral dress from Urban Outfitters. This dress just screams Spring. Florals? Check. Pastel colors? Check. Cuteness? Double check! Haha, I really love the mint color (as well as any pastel colors). And pastels are a huge Spring trend (duh). Also, what girl doesn't love flowers? I think I may have an addiction to floral prints. Whoops. 


Dress | Urban Outfitters
Necklace | American Eagle
Cardigan | Nordstrom





I paired the dress with a beige knit cardigan since it gets chilly in the mornings. (Also, the back of the dress is pretty revealing) I didn't wear any accessories besides dainty pearl earrings because I wanted the main focus to be the beauty of the dress. I also threw on a chestnut brown belt to match my boots as well as giving more shape to my body. 

---

Don't forget to follow me on:
Instagram | @ashhgee
Pinterest | www.pinterest.com/agarnace
Lookbook | www.lookbook.nu/ashleygarnace

---

xoxo
- Ace Allure


1 comment:

  1. I love the dress! I'm so obsessed with florals too!! Xo, Tay

    ReplyDelete