Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Violet Harmon Inspired OOTD

Hello everyone! Sorry for the lag on posts, I've been extra busy these past few weeks with school.

Regardless of my hectic schedule, I really wanted to post this outfit of the day inspired by one of my all time favorite characters, Violet Harmon, from American Horror Story.


Violet has a very unique style and I decided to put a twist on her style by incorporating my vision of design into hers. Her style incorporates vintage with a bit of grunge twist, as well as classy, yet casual. Her clothing consists of a lot of layers, putting different patterns together, tights, and combat boots or converse.

Hat | H&M

Cardigan | H&M
Dress | Forever 21
Socks | American Apparel
Shoes | Urban Outfitters
This outfit was inspired from the Pilot episode of AHS where Violet wore a long Floral dress with a Burgundy Sweatshirt underneath and a mustard-yellow cardigan on top. She paired the ensemble with some black oxfords. To make my outfit more like Violet's, (yet still keeping my own touches) I wore a floral dress of my own, a burgundy cardigan, and paired it with some knee-high socks. To complete the look I of course had to top everything off with some oxfords and a fun black hat. 

I love Violet's style (as well as most of the characters on each season of AHS) because it is very different, and she doesn't care about others' opinions. I will be posting an American Horror Story: Coven Lookbook soon, so stay in tune for more outfits and different styles! Which is your favorite character and season from American Horror Story? 

Don't forget to follow me on:
Instagram | @ashh_gee
Pinterest | www.pinterest.com/agarnace
Lookbook | www.lookbook.nu/ashleygarnace

Happy Wednesday! xoxo
- Ace Allure 

No comments:

Post a Comment