Friday, January 16, 2015

2015 & New Beginnings

      Hello everyone! I know it has been a very long time since my last blog post, (it's already a new year!) and I apologize for that. I have been very busy with school, family, and life outside of the internet haha. I am going to try to start posting a lot more as well as renovate my blog to be aesthetically pleasing. I have been thinking for the longest time, and I would love to boost my blogging skills and motivate myself the become a much better and active blogger. With that being said, I came up with some personal aspirations that I would like to accomplish for Ace Allure this year:

  • Post [at least] weekly
  • Gain more viewers/followers
  • Collaborate with other bloggers
  • And most importantly to inspire my followers
      
     The road to my goals aren't going to be perfect, but I'm hoping that it'll be a high road and that many opportunities and inspiration will come along the way. Thanks for still sticking with me guys, and have a great Friday & safe weekend!


-Ace Allure 


Don't forget to follow me on:
Instagram: www.instagram.com/ashh_gee
Lookbook: www.lookbook.nu/ashleygarnace

No comments:

Post a Comment