Friday, January 16, 2015

Monochrome & Red Wine

     Hey everyone! Finally, here is my first Outfit of the Day post of 2015! I know, I know, it's been a year and I'm sorry about that. Can't blame me for being lazy (aren't we all?) After all, I'm only human, and a girl's gotta have a life outside of the internet also! This was my first week back to school after a long, relaxing, and exhilarating winter break. [And I made it out alive haha] It was a long week, but I managed to throw in some ootd's on Instagram, (Link below), and had some great opportunities given to me, such as getting offered a job! Anyways, here are some pictures of today's look.









Coat: Forever 21 
Sweater: Sister's Closet (Hi Abby lol)
White Blouse: Forever 21
Red Wine Skort: Forever 21
Tights: Present from Aunt
Purse: Kate Spade Christmas Present (Hi Auntie Jen)
Earrings: Lauren Conrad

     I love how simplistic, yet classy this outfit looks. I used monochromatic colors (A big Winter trend according to Vogue), with a pop of color - the Red Wine Skort. To keep warm I stacked on layers from top to bottom, and wore my favorite Charcoal boots. I love to mix and match patterns and textures as well as colors to come out with a beautiful and unique ensemble. 


I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Have fun and stay safe. xoxo
-Ace Allure

Don't forget to follow me on:
Instagram: www.instagram.com/ashh_gee
Lookbook: www.lookbook.nu/ashleygarnace

No comments:

Post a Comment