Monday, April 21, 2014

Semi-Classy

Hi everyone, it's been a while since my last blog post and I apologize. I've been very busy with school, coming up with ideas for new blog posts, and of course - Procrastinating haha.

This is a late upload that I've been meaning to post, but never got the chance to so here is an outfit that I think is cute and classy, yet a little casual. Like semi-classy.


Outfit: The top I am wearing is a Lace Black Crop Top from Urban Outfitters. I love the lace print and absolutely love the deep "V" shape the top makes in the back. The floral skirt is from Forever 21. For school I wore some brown cutout oxfords (Since it would be kinda ridiculous to wear stilettos to school ha) to give it a more laid-back hipster look. But to class it up I put on these black velvet stilettos to tie the look together, giving it a more polished look. 

Hair: For my hair, I was running late so I decided to throw it up in a bun, and I thought curling the whole thing would look too formal. So, I pulled out some fringe and quickly curled my bangs out of my face. This also gave the look a more casual vibe. 



Don't forget to follow me on:
Instagram: http://instagram.com/ashh_gee

-AceAllure

No comments:

Post a Comment