Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Vin et Fleures


 A Romantic Boho Chic Look 

Outfit: The Burgundy Crop Top is from Urban Outfitters, originally $29, but on sale for $9. I love how soft and flowy this top is. It compliments the skirt very well, giving it that pop of color and a more softer look overall. The Floral Slit Maxi Skirt is from Forever 21. Sunflowers and Daisy's - or just floral print in general, is a big hit for Spring 2014. Floral prints easily give off that sweet, romantic, flirty look. Plus, what girl doesn't love flowers?

Accessories: Since I am wearing a very detailed clothing item, I decided not to wear much accessories, but a headpiece that I totally love and got a couple of summers ago. I got this beautiful headpiece at Urban Outfitters for about $4, I believe. I think it adds on more of a boho chic vibe. 

Follow me on:
Instagram: @ashh_gee

-AceAllure

1 comment: