Thursday, May 1, 2014

Yin x Yang

Hey guys! Long time no blog! I apologize for the lack of posts.






Outfit: 
Top: Forever 21 - White crop top with black stripes I believe was $7.80
Skirt: Forever 21 and was $8.80
Shoes: White Converse

Accessories:
Sunnies: Forever 21 and was $5.80

For this outfit I kept things very simple and basic. Very casual yet sort of a classy illusion from the black and white. This outfit's perfect if you want to look cute and presentable, but very laid-back and effortless at the same time. 
This whole outfit (excluding the shoes) was all a part of a small haul I did back in Santa Barbara over the weekend. I will also do another post consisting of my mini "vacation" and small haul for when I was in 
 Santa Barbara and Ventura.

Don't forget to follow me on:
Instagram: http://instagram.com/ashh_gee

-AceAllure  



No comments:

Post a Comment