Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sweet Sixteen

Hi everyone, yesterday, March 25, 2014 was a pretty big day for me; My 16th birthday! (I know this is late, but better late than never.) Also thank you everyone for all of the birthday wishes! XoXo

Here was my Birthday Outfit of the Day.


I have always admired Kimonos and always wanted one, and I finally did over Spring Break. My lovely Kimono is from Forever 21, and I love how it gives off that soft, romantic look. Also, I love how it is very flowy, and what girl doesn't like flowers? 

My dress is also from Forever 21, and it is a beautiful pale pink color - Pastels are in for spring. This dress also has lace cutout details on the sides, which I think adds a cute, flirty, and sassy side to the dress (Though it is covered by the Kimono). 

My Silver, Diamond, and Gold necklace was a previous Birthday gift, also worn in my first post. In addition to accessories, I wore a diamond ring accompanied with a pearl ring. Last, can't neglect the ears, so I accessorized by continuing with the floral theme with some rose earrings.

My cutout shoes, I believe, are from WetSeal. I love how they are sort of edgy by all of the cutouts and shapes on the sides.

Overall, I went for a romantic, soft chic type of outfit, and I think I accomplished it with the soft color palette of the pastels, along with the flow of the kimono.

Comment what you would like to see next!
 Happy Wednesday! XoXo


-AceAllure

No comments:

Post a Comment