Sunday, March 23, 2014

New Beginnings

Hello everyone! I know my last post was two months ago, and I apologize for the lag on posts. I've been very busy with school as well as working to renovate this blog and get it going. I am going to try my best to post more often. 

What to look forward to: Ace Allure will be a compilation of Fashion, Makeup, Beauty, and DIYs. 

Fashion:
  • Hauls
  • Outfit of the Day 
  • Styling Tips (How To)
  • Style Steals (Celebrity Looks for Less)
Makeup:

  • Hauls
  • Makeup Tips
  • Makeup Tutorials
Beauty: 
  • Hair & Skin
  • Nail Tutorials
DIY:
  • Easy DIY crafts
I am looking forward to posting and keeping you all up-to-date will all the latest fashion trends and tips. 
What would you like my next post to be? OOTD? Makeup Tutorial? Leave a comment below!
Happy Sunday! 

-Ace Allure

No comments:

Post a Comment