Sunday, March 23, 2014

First Clothing HAUL

Hi everyone! So a couple of days ago, I stopped by at Urban Outfitters and Forever 21 and bought a bunch of lovely clothes and decided to do my first Clothing Haul! 

*Urban Outfitters was having a Grand Re-Opening and I found tons beautiful clothes along with good deals. 



These Short Woven Denim Washed Shorts I got at Forever 21 for a price of $8.80
I love how the waste-band is stretchy which makes it comfortable while the material of the shorts give it that fashionable look.

These Black Corduroy High Wasted Shorts are from Urban Outfitters which were originally $49, but I got on sale for $9.99.


This is a Burgundy crop top that I got at Urban as well. This was originally $29, but got it on sale for $9.99. I love how this top had light-weight material and was flowy - perfect for Spring!

Now I am in love with this top from Urban originally $69 on sale for $9.99! The sequins give this top a nice sparkle and you can pair this with some shorts if you'd like a casual look, or if you're going out on a fancy date, pair it with a nice skirt to dress it up.

I don't have much plain white tops, so when I saw this crop top I had to get it. I love the gold zipper and think it gives the top a more chic look. This was originally $29, but on sale for $9.99


And last, an early Birthday present I received from my aunt; the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette.
This my first eye shadow palette and I'm just in love with all of the gorgeous matte colors.



Comment if you guys would like to see an OOTD or a makeup tutorial using the Naked Basics Palette!
Happy Sunday, xoxo 

-AceAllure



No comments:

Post a Comment