Friday, August 14, 2015

Summer OOTD | LA

Hey everyone, it's Friday, so you know what that means! Fashion Friday, oh yeah! Here's another Summer OOTD! Two totally different looks. One being a street style chic, and the other a boho chic. Both totally perfect for shopping at the Grove or wandering around Laguna Beach. ;)

---

I loved how this outfit was different - edgy, casual, but still street chic. I'm not quite a big fan of crop tops (on me by the way) but I figured this top would go great with these super comfy and adorable high wasted shorts, yes shorts. I think the trouser shorts (I believe that's what they're called) are definitely cute, and can give a posh look, but I decided to make it more laid back for casual, yet not too casual LA shopping. The gold leaf necklace also adds a little edge contrasting with the detailing of the top.

I paired my outfit with these coral sandals to give a nice pop of color to the monotone colors.

I am in love with the detailing of this crop top!
The gold necklace really compliments the top.

Adding Denim to any outfit dresses it down.
 Tying it around your hips gives a more edgy look,
and can even slim down your waist.
It's also good to throw on when it gets chilly.
I think it adds more flare to the outfit



Outfit 1
Crop Top | Urban Outfitters
Shorts | H&M
Denim Shirt | American Eagle
Purse | Kate Spade

---

For this look, it's all about loose clothing, bold prints, and summer colors.
I kept the top simple, (but the details on the side add a little flair as well as the scallop hem at the bottom of the shirt) since I wanted my shorts to be the main focus with their beautiful 'kaleidoscope' print, which is also a beautiful array of orange shades. Paired with some caramel colored accessories and we're ready for a walk by the beach! :D


Light fabric shorts are perfect for the beach!
Both comfortable and of course cute.
Floppy hats are one of my fave accessories to throw on!
Not only are they adorable,
but they protect your face from harmful rays of the sun
and maybe avoid getting sun-burnt
all whilst keeping you look fabulous.




Outfit 2
Top | Forever 21
Shorts | Forever 21
Purse | Steve Madden
Hat | Cotton On

---

Don't forget to follow me on:
Instagram | @ashleyjace
Pinterest | @agarnace
Facebook Page | Styles by Ace Allure
YouTube | Ashley Garnace


-Ace Allure

No comments:

Post a Comment