Sunday, August 30, 2015

Back to School OOTD & Updates

Hey everyone! This is about two weeks late, whoops lol. As you may know, I started school a couple weeks ago, and I'm finally a senior! Yay. The past weeks have been completely busy and hectic with AP classes, homework, and running a dance club plus practices after school, so I have not made much time to blog, or even take pictures! Ah, so sorry about that by the way, but I promise, once I get back into a more manageable schedule, I will be posting a lot more and hopefully more YouTube videos as well! Anyways, here was my OOTD for the second day of school. (I had to wear my link crew shirt on the first day).

---

I found the romper down at The Grove and instantly fell in love! First of all, rompers are a big trend for the summer (and I'm feelin' fall also), and the color scheme is super girly and flirty, I love it. Pastels always add a girly vibe to any look, and to match the color scheme I decided to pair the romper with a pastel peach/coral necklace and earrings. For shoes, I didn't want to wear heels so early in the week, so I opted for these small wedges, perfect height, but still comfortable and still look glam at the same time. I threw on a belt to of course, tie the whole look together, and add a bit more flair.

---


Can we just talk about how cuuuuute this romper is?!?! 








---

Romper | Urban Outfitters
Necklace | Closet
Earrings | Closet
Belt | Closet
Shoes | Cathy Jean

---

Don't forget to follow me on:
Instagram | @ashleyjace
Pinterest | @agarnace
Facebook Page | Styles by Ace Allure
YouTube | Ashley Garnace


-Ace Allure


No comments:

Post a Comment