Thursday, February 19, 2015

Neutrals & Pop of Color

Hello everyone! I know it's been two weeks since my last post, and I skipped Fashion Friday. ): Sorry about that, these past few weeks have been hectic in and out of school, but I promise that I will post more because I will be traveling down south for the weekend. That should mean more OOTD's, and maybe top hot spots! Anyways, I hope you all like this look, and I apologize again for the lack of posts. 


---

Lately, I've been in love with wearing neutrals with a pop of color! The look is the perfect balance of dressy, yet casual. I really like this look because I, too, get lazy to entirely dress up, but still want to turn heads. For a even more laid-back look you can switch the skirt and go for an asymmetrical skort. (Asymmetrical skorts are one of my go-to's if you want to look "girly", but still want to feel fashionable and comfortable.) 
---

Blazer | Forever 21
Blouse | Forever 21 
Skirt | Nordstrom 
Bracelet | Forever 21
Aunt's Closet 
Belt | H&M 

---

I threw on this black and white striped blazer to give the outfit a more prepped up look. The blouse is simple, yet beautiful. I love the detailing at the top aligned with gold buttons. I paired the belt with a black belt to give myself more shape. I think mixing different textures and materials are very creative and beautiful. So, I used this lovely black and white floral purse for accessory along with a simple pearl bracelet and this gorgeous red and gold necklace.  


Follow me on:
Instagram | @ashh_gee
Pinterest | www.pinterest.com/agarnace
Lookbook | www.lookbook.nu/ashleygarnace
  
Have a great day everyone! xoxo
- Ace Allure

No comments:

Post a Comment